Monday, August 1, 2011

I found a new hobby

So one day after watching a zillion youtube videos and thinking to myself, "Man, I wish I had the nerve to make videos and be cool like these lovely gals," I came across a dashing young girl who blogs. Then it hit me! I'll blog.

I believe I have a slight problem with obsessing over clothes and jewelery and makeup and hair. I began watching youtube videos of these girls who were extremely talented in showing their takes of fashion and beauty through videos by making tutorials and showing their "outfits of the day." I admit, I became quickly intrigued and subscribed to several girls who I just fell in love with. Their videos are so addicting and they are able give so much fashion and beauty advice, along with being funny and charming. I longed to be like these girls. I wanted to make tutorials and give advice and show an occassional vlog of my life. Unfortuantely, I'm too much of a coward to film myself and post it to the web. I don't like the sound of my voice, I talk like a hick, I sling my hands all over the place, along with many other things. Then it occured to me that I could do all of these things without having to film myself.

So here I am, writing my first blog. I enjoy writing. I always have. I'm no expert and I'm sure you'll find many of my errors along the way. But who's perfect?

Here's to a new hobby and something I will hopefully get a lot of enjoyment out of!



No comments:

Post a Comment