Sunday, August 7, 2011

Girl!! Yo face be flawless!

Who ever wonders what kind of makeup another girl uses? I know I do.

You pass someone in the hall or on the street and their makeup looks amazzzinnngg. You think to yourself, "Girl, what is that miracle stuff you are putting on your face?"
I'm not saying I have a flawless, perfect face, but I think it just breaks some curiosity if we share what kind of products we use. By all means, my face is so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooo far from perfect. Just sayin'. However, here are a few things I use on a day-to-day basis.

Hard Candy Clamoflauge Concealer
Loreal Magic Smooth Souffle Foundation
Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Bronzer - Light Bronzer/Bronzer
NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder - 723A Pink Cheek Glow
Elizabeth Arden Color Kit Cream Eyeshadow
Maybelline Master Drama Eye Liner - Coal Commander
Almay Liquid Liner - Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Waterproof, Black H101
Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss - Natural Boost


The order that I listed them above is the order I apply them to my face. I feel like my foundation is a teeny bit too light, so I apply my bronzer all over my face to darken it up a bit, rather than just applying it below my cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose like most people do. The NYC blush is awesome. It's so pigmented and very cheap. The entire NYC brand is very affordable, which I definitely like :). I also don't use the cream eyeshadow for my actual eyeshadow. I put it on the corner of my eye, around my tear duct, to add some shimmer, and sometimes along my bottom lash line. I didn't list any eyeshadow that I use because it changes daily. Like I said before, this is my day-to-day basics. And oh my Jesus if the Master Drama eyeliner isn't the greatest eyeliner ever, then I don't know what is! Seriously, this stuff does not smudge. I believe I'll do another blog dedicated to this eyeliner. You wouldn't believe how amazing it is.

Anyway, those are just a few products that I've been using. I didn't go into detail about each thing because, well, you know what that junk is and how you use it! If not, let me know and I'll gladly explain it :). Most of this stuff you can purchase at WalMart. Actually, I think I got all of it there except for the cream eyeshadow which I got a million years ago and it's probably discontinued.

I hope you ladies...or guys even...enjoyed this post. If you have any suggestions on what you want me to write about, leave a comment. See you soon!

Please bare with me while I'm still getting the hang of "blogging". =P

No comments:

Post a Comment